Monday 24 October 2016

On my workdesk / Na pracovním stole

Lately, I was working on this ...

Poslední dobou jsem vytvářela toto ...



I had this idea in my head for quite some time, originaly as a table runner. But when an opportunity arisen, to be part of an exhibition, I finally got to work. It will be hanged on the wall, but still can be used as a table runner later too.

Tuhle myšlenku jsem měla v hlavě už docela dlouho, původně jako běhoun na stůl. Ale teprve když vyvstala příležitost stát se součástí výstavy, tak jsem se do toho konečně pustila. Takže to bude pověšené na zdi, ale později to stále může být ten běhoun na stůl.








11 comments:

  1. One of my favorite flower with sunflowers! Wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! I have no words, that is truly amazing. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! It would look great as wall art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Inspired by the famous Manet painting?
    Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! So delicate work and amazing result! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing idea! Very romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I love the details- I am not a fan of blue so I would love to see the flowers on a white shawl! :)

    ReplyDelete